LECTURER AND TRAINER
As a LECTURER and TRAINER I can give courses, workshops, and seminars on the following topics:
- Migration and Asylum Seekers’ internationally and with particular attention to Latin America and the Caribbean;
- Human Rights;
- Businesses and Human Rights;
- Indigenous Peoples;
- Conflict Transformation;
- Chevron-Texaco case in the Ecuadorian Amazon;
- International cooperation;
- Job orientation for the international cooperation sector;
- Career Service and Mentoring for International Careers;
- Peace Agreements in Colombia;
- Venezuelan migration crisis;
- Migratory flux from Central America to the USA.
PROJECT COORDINATOR AND CONSULTANT
As PROJECT COORDINATOR and CONSULTANT I offer services related to issues of:
International Cooperation for Development; Humanitarian Aid; Migration and Refuge; Training in sector of international cooperation; SDG (Sustainable Development Goals); Management and development of academic programs related to international cooperation; Brand’s Strengthening of NGOs / companies in the third sector; Social Media Strategist; Implementation of conflict management strategies in the Non-profit sector; Policy impact and strategic alliances; Professional development in the field of international cooperation for companies and individuals.
In academic research terms I offer my services in the aforementioned topics and with particular reference to Italy, Epaña and the regional context of Latin America and the Caribbean.
SEE MY PORTFOLIO